Rob gets big break and Michelle passes economics test
Big News Today for Michelle and Rob.
Rob wrote a story that was picked up by the Associated Press about a four-legged chicken born in Somerset.
It's even on MSN news today! "Drumsticks aplenty"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14960695/
Rob was overheard as saying, "This is why I'm a reporter," with satisfaction. "Moments like these. This is the second highest moment in my life [after the moment I laid eyes on Michelle]." (implied parenthetical)
In other news, Michelle did pretty well on her economics test. Some of her classmates admitted to going home and crying about economics at night. She herself is definitely suffering some lifestyle adjustment, as she has been at school all the time and eating out of vending machines. They have these cool coffee vending machines too--they give you some Nescafe for 50 cents, delicious! She needs to think of an issue in the news to analyze for her World Culture class. Any ideas?

4 Comments:
congrats on the big break, rob! And since michelle's now so good at economics, she can handle all the finances for your new multi-million dollar, world-saving, journalism endeavor!
Hi! Chicken news all around! Here at Lytle HQ in Dallas, we just added two new baby chickies to our happy home.
And Michelle, you should consider yourself lucky that you have a 24 hour Nescafe vending machine. At my school, we just have a fake Starbucks counter that is only open until 4:30 in the afternoon. I don't know how they can expect us to stay awake for late night studying with no source of caffine...
I was going to write a reply email but figured that you would prefer this comment post! Hope it was thrilling to see the number of comments go up to 2! Now stop checking your blog and get back to work! :)
It is thrilling birds nest hair! You have increased the comments by 50%! Thank you.
Since no one has given me an idea for what news story to write a cultural analysis about, I guess I'll just write about the 4-legged chicken...
Mmmm, twice the drumsticks! If Colonel Sanders were still alive, he'd think it's finger lickin' good!
Post a Comment
<< Home