Take me out to the ballgame...
The Houston Astros game today started very well, despite its tragic end. The first pitch was thrown by the esteemed Rev.Dr. Steve Wende, and the church choir sang the National Anthem. Michelle got to walk up to home plate and watch her dad throw a perfect strike, then meet some tall important people. It was the highlight of the game, as things kinda went downhill from there.

3 Comments:
All those times you have to miss the beginning of a big game to go to church, and then you find out that the minister and even the choir have skipped out to go to an Astros game! I'll keep that in mind for the upcoming football season...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yes, winter evening, the important people were much taller than normal people. Thanks for the invite, I'll check your blog daily.
Nobody be discouraged, I accidentallly deleted my own comment, the administrators are not censors!
Post a Comment
<< Home